Metro has many oppotunities to get involved, network, and find community among your peers.
- Attend Monthly Chapter Meetings
- Sit-in on Board Meetings
- Join a Committee
- Volunteer for our annual conference and your registration fee is waived.
- Volunteer to help set-up our holiday party and summer outing.
Metro needs your help to grow our local community. We have all faced challenges the past few years with our new license. There has been a feeling of isolation and overwhelm in our state that we seek to end.
This online space has been created for exactly that: to give all members the communication, information, and connection needed to build our profession. We need the help of everyone to:
- Spread the word that Metro is focused on building community.
- Subscribe to this site and tell your peers to subscribe, so you will all be connected.
- Join a committee and help us reach our goals.
- Join the Metro Board.
- Use your talents and help us grow our profession!
The following Committees need members participation. Go to the ‘Committees’ page for more detailed information.
*Ethics and Bylaws Committee
*Marketing and Outreach Committee
* Mentoring Committee
*PR and Press Committee
* Presentation Committee
*Grant Writing Committee